What can be better than getting to answer calls and talk without a phone or listening to music via a smartwatch?
So, in this article, I have put down a list of the best smartwatches in which you get an in-built speaker and microphone. Now, you get to answer calls from your wrist and listen to music, use voice assistance from a single device, all while doing your work without pausing.
How smartwatch with a microphone and speaker can help you?
- It lets you pick up calls and talk when you are in the middle of work and your hand is occupied.
- You can listen to music, podcasts, and audiobooks without having to carry a headphone, or taking your phone.
- If your watch has Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant in it, voilà! you got the power to command your watch about the weather reports and to read out the news.
- You can also make calls just by giving a command.
9 Best Smartwatches with Microphone and Speaker
This 40mm screen-size watch has an inbuilt microphone and speaker installed. The watch monitors your sleep, displays time, and text messaging along with having an inbuilt GPS facility. You can even take this swimming with you as it has 50-meter water resistance. The always-on retina display is about 2.5 times brighter when outdoors and lets you watch the time without having to lift your hand or touch the screen. This is a very good watch for your workout as it measures workouts like running, walking, streaming, cycling, yoga and dance. It has space to store your music, audiobooks, and podcasts which you can listen to with the speaker which is inbuilt into the watch. You can also measure your blood oxygen level, and carry an ECG app on your wrist. This watch helps you lead a better and healthier life.
- You can use Siri.
- You can use Apple Pay to make payments at anytime and anywhere.
- The watch has a 5 GHz Wi-Fi and U1 ultra-wideband chip.
- It is a wireless Bluetooth connection, Wi-Fi, NFC, and GPS.
- You can take calls and reply to texts from your watch.
- Gives high and low heart rate notifications and also irregular heart rate notifications.
- Has the property of fall detection.
Pros & Cons
Having more features than the last watch this watch also comes with an English speaker and microphone. From nice monitoring to the altimeter, it is the most fantastic feature and is great to use.
It comes in two sizes 45 and 41mm cases. The watch takes the game further by allowing international calls. It also supports family setup GPS plus cellular mode and keeps up with your daily basis with its fast-charging feature. It is accompanied by a compass, noise monitoring sensor, blood oxygen sensor, ECG app, and a capacity of 32 GB. The watch is crack resistant, dustproof, and swim-proof. You can customize the look of this watch according to your personality and change its band and clock face to your style.
- It has always on – Retina display.
- It has a third-generation optical sensor.
- Charging mode is via USB C magnetic fast charging cable.
- Wireless Bluetooth connection by Bluetooth 5.0.
- Cellular connectivity is available.
- Compatible with apple 6 or later.
- Is this calendar, wallet, and Apple pay.
Pros & Cons
This watch is of affordable price with a dual-layered AMOLED/LCD screen. There are different watch modes: the smart mode has a battery life of 2 days while the essential mode has a battery life of 5 days. It is a stylish and functional design with stainless steel bezel and US military standard 810 G certified durability. Is supported by the operating system wear OS by Google. It supports 24-hour heart rate monitoring with abnormal heart rate warnings and has built-in GPS.
- Accompanied by corning gorilla three anti-fingerprint covers.
- The 4G/LTE can be activated.
- The watch has a speaker plus a microphone.
- The screen size is 1.39 inches.
- In-built GPS present.
- The watch has a 415 mAh battery with Google pay.
Pros & Cons
4. Fossil Gen 5
This stainless steel 1.28 inches screen-sized watch has many special features to it. The list of special features is long. Starting from time display to heart rate monitor, it has a sleep monitor, calendaring, accelerometer, text messaging, GPS, elevation tracker notifications, and many more. It is water-resistant and has GPS in-built. The watch is always on display and you can personalize the watch face according to your style. It lets you stay connected with notifications for calls, text, apps, automatic time, and time zones. You can directly answer your calls via your watch. You do not need to worry about the charge at midday as it has a fast-charging feature and a good battery life.
- 30-meter-deep water resistance.
- 24-hour battery life which was fast charging.
- 3 ATM swim-proof scale.
- 44mm size, band size of 22mm, and the band are interchangeable with all fossil 22mm bands.
- It lets you do the contactless payment.
Pros & Cons
This fantastic watch is installed with a time display, calendar, accelerator, GPS, phone calls winter, and more excellent features. The watch has an in-built GPS. This watch is powered by with OS by Google and features Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 3100 chipset. You can talk in calls, listen to music, or hear your Google Assistant note the weather. The watch syncs perfectly with Google Play, Google Fit, and GPS. You’re too good to enjoy the 8GB internal storage that the watch provides.
- Case diameter is 44mm bandwidth is 20mm. The screen is AMOLED 1.28-inch.
- 30-meter water-resistant depth.
- The minimum requirement for the operating system is Android 6.0 or later and iOS 10 or later.
- 8GB of internal storage is given to store third-party apps.
Pros & Cons
This is a multi-feature watch with ECG, monitor tracker for health, running, and fitness, sleep cycles, GPS for detection Bluetooth, and an inbuilt microphone and speaker. Having so many features in it makes the watch a very useful one and helps you to get through your day. The watch comes in two different sizes 40mm and 44mm. Is accompanied by many sensors including an accelerometer, barometer, gyro sensor, geomagnetic sensor, light sensor, and optical heart rate sensor, electrical heart sensor, bioelectrical impedance analysis sensor.
- Location technology consists of GPS, Glonass, Beidou, and Galileo.
- Network connectivity via wireless Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi.
- Super AMOLED Display with a screen size of 1.2 inches.
- 16GB ROM size.
- Ram size is 1.5 GB.
- Good quality resolution of 396 X 396.
- The battery is 247 mAh and typical usage hours are up to 40 hours.
- Water-resistant up to 50 meters.
Pros & Cons
Another wonderful watch from Samsung, this watch comes with multi-features like auto exercise tracking, 24-hour sleep tracking, floors, auto heart rate tracking, and many more. The battery life is up three days and the charging method is via a wireless charging dock. It comes with military-grade durability hence you do not need to be afraid of scratched glass since it is anti-scratch, dustproof, and water-resistant at the same time. You can also use this watch while going to new places as it has GPS and gives you navigation. Auto exercise tracking includes walking, running, cycling, elliptical trainer, rowing machine, and dynamic workout.
- The Bluetooth version is v4.2.
- Has on display AMOLED touch screen.
- Internal memory is 4GB and 768MB RAM.
- Connectivity is Bluetooth only.
- The main display size is 1.3 inches.
- It is accompanied by Samsung pay and inbuilt GPS.
- Has an inbuilt mic and speaker.
- Is water-resistant and covered with Gorilla Glass SR+.
- It is IP68 water and dust resistant rating.
Pros & Cons
8. Fitbit Sense
This is a watch I have mentioned in my previous articles too. It not only has an inbuilt speaker and a microphone but also comes with a temperature sensor. It is a fantastic watch with heart health management, stress management, and many more properties. It has a GPS, heart rate monitor, voice assistance, Alexa, phone, weather, sleep monitor, and sends reminders.
- AMOLED and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 display and innovative biosensor core.
- GPS is available.
- An internal microphone is present.
- Heart rate monitoring, sleep monitoring, reminders, Voice Assistant, and phone features are present.
- Has wireless Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity.
Pros & Cons
9. Fossil Gen 6
This 44mm touch screen smartwatch comes with in-built Alexa, heart rate monitor, blood oxygen monitor, and GPS. It is compatible with both Android and iOS and uses USB and GPS for the connectivity system it is 30-meter water resistance hence it stays intact even after falling in water are getting water splashes and raindrops. 30% more enhanced performance and improved power and reliable connections with the help of Bluetooth 5. It is an always-on display letting you can see the screen easily. The fast-charging capability lets you recharge the watch at any specific time in case the watch runs out of battery.
- Give email notifications and sedentary reminders.
- Has activity tracker, custom activity tracker, GPS, pedometer, sleep monitor, distance tracker, text messaging, and phone calls.
- Something compatible with both Android and iOS.
- Automatically tracks, steps, sleep, heart rate, cardio, and SPO2.
Pros & Cons
Things to consider before buying a watch with an in-built microphone and speaker:
- You should check the mode of connectivity or make calls.
- Check the watch for cellularity.
- Check for water resistance as a watch with speaker and mic needs certain water and dust resistibility to function properly.
- The compatibility of operating systems.
- The stability of the mic and speaker along with the watch.
Which watch is best for calling?
Fitbit Sense and Fossil Gen 5.
Does the speaker and microphone present in the watch work properly?
Yes, the speaker and mic work perfectly.
Can watches make calls without a phone?
Yes, as long as the watch has a speaker and mic along with a Bluetooth connection with the phone or cellularity.
Is buying these watches worth the money?
If you are willing to utilize the features, mic, and speaker and make calls then yes. These watches help you in your fast-paced life.
Though all of the watches above have a built-in microphone and speaker, some even have special features like temperature sensors, Alexa, contactless payment options, and many more.
If you are tight on budget you can opt for the Ticwatch or Fitbit sensor. Read the features of each watch with importance before buying one.