Looking for a smartwatch with earbuds for yourself? So, you can enjoy music all the time. Don’t worry this guide is for you. We have picked the 9 best smartwatches which have earbuds support.
In our busy life, smart gadgets are of extreme necessity as they make our work faster and life easier.
Smartwatches are one of them. Most of these watches come with a pedometer, PPG sensors, optical sensors, the notification from connected phone apps, and heart, sleep, and calorie monitoring, that keeps you updated about your body condition throughout the day.
Earbuds are earphones that connect with other devices via Bluetooth and transfer calls, and music to the user’s ears without having any physical connection to the phone. This lets the user move freely and do their work without getting interrupted.
Some smartwatches come with in-built compartments and charging capacity for earbuds. This brings the 2 latest Bluetooth-based technologies together to build a powerful time-saving & high-tech 2-in-1 combo.
After deep research we have listed down the best smartwatches with earbuds to help you get started on your exciting journey:
1. Finow G36
This strong endurance watch comes with 1.3-inch screen size. The smartwatch is built with a special arc design and has compartments inside it to hold hidden wireless earbuds. It is accompanied by a 400 mAh powerful battery to support 10-15 hours of music time, 20 days of standby time, and work time of 7-10 days. The earbuds have a TWS Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity along with the multifunction watch.
The earbud is of low power and can be charged back by placing it into its compartment, in the watch when charging is required again. To connect the earbuds with your phone just bring them in the proximity of your phone. Optical sensors are present in the earbuds for in-ear detection which lets them switch off and on to intelligent power-saving mode whenever the earbuds are taken off.
- Call, message, and reminder notifications are available.
- Compatible with iPhone, Samsung, and other Android phones.
- The least requirement for an operating system for iPhone is IOS 8.0 and Android 4.4 for android or above system.
- It has a high-definition IPS display.
- A fitness tracker has been installed with many sports modes along with a step & distance counter, and calorie tracker.
- USB-C plug-in is required for charging.
- The set includes a pair of earbuds, a smartwatch, a user manual, a charging cable, and a retail box.
Pros & Cons
2. Aipower Smart Watch
The revolutionary 2-in-1 AI power smartwatch W20 has a premium sound quality and noise isolation. The earbuds are supported by aptX and the smartwatch has a skin-friendly band made of silicon which enhances the comfortability office. Real-time notifications are delivered via watch for apps like Facebook, Twitter, SMS, and phone calls. The smartwatch can be connected to the Aipower app on phone. Being the world’s first Hi-Res true wireless earbuds present in a smartwatch, you get the comfort of carrying and charging your earbuds in your 1.2-inch display screened smartwatch without any hassle.
The Package contains:
Two fully wireless earbuds, one fitness band, two ear-tips, one magnetic charging cable, a quick start guide, and a warranty card.
- The earbuds are of Bluetooth version 5 accompanied by a 1x 0.24/6mm speaker. Battery life is a maximum of 5.5 hours. Has an IPX6 water resistance range.
- The smartwatch is of Bluetooth version 4.2 accompanied by a 65K color, TFT screen. Battery life is 7 days while charging time is approximately 1.5h. Has an IPX5 Water resistance range.
- A pedometer, heart rate monitor, sleep monitor, and fitness tracker are present.
This multi-function Coco smartwatch has a 3/8-inch screen size with an 8-hour battery life. It is the 4th generation of Coco watches accompanied by an intelligent fitness activity tracker and wireless stereo sound system for the earbuds. The 8-in-1 smart bracelet is good at multi-functioning including heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, sleep monitoring, call reminders, taking photos, find my phone feature, and notification reminder for incoming calls & messages, and a built-in wireless earphone.
- It supports a 5.0 wireless Bluetooth connection.
- A 13-month warranty is provided by the manufacturer.
- The minimum requirement for the operating system is Android 4.4 and iOS 9.0 or above.
- Body weight of 5.3 ounces.
- Has more life assistance like playing music, photo control, sedentary reminders, water clock, stopwatch, alarm clock, weather, and finding my phone.
Pros & Cons
4. PADY-Wearable Technology T90 2 in 1 Smart Bracelet
From brand Tuanzi, 0.96 inched Bluetooth smartwatch come your bud has an HD touch screen and high-capacity polymer battery. It is accompanied by a fitness tracker, a calorie & step counter, a micro-USB rotating magnetic suction charging method, truly wireless headphones, a waterproof smart band, and a blood pressure monitor. This set can be used while you are doing any kind of work as it lets you move freely.
Exercise modes at present to track you while you are indulged in losing calories. The earbuds provide good tonal quality and the smartwatch synchronizes your sports record with your phone. It is a health monitor measuring blood oxygen, blood pressure, and heart rate. You don’t have to connect Bluetooth with the headset as the earbuds get connected to your phone via Bluetooth automatically, after take out them from the smartwatch.
- Bluetooth version 5.0
- IP67 Waterproof
- HD TFT colorful display. Supports both indoor and outdoor activities.
- The 160 mAh battery has a working life of 7 days after a full charge.
- Earbuds have a 35 mAh battery.
Pros & Cons
5. AI Smartwatch & Buds Combo
This fitness activity tracker smartwatch and earbuds have a 2”/4cm screen size and wireless Bluetooth communication. The visible screen size is 1”/3cm. This watch has eight sports modes, an alarm clock, a remote camera, reminders, counting calories, steps, and real-time monitors for blood pressure, sleep, and heart rate detection. You can access SIRI via these earphones.
The package contains a retail box, one G36pro smart watch including two earbuds, one user manual, and a type C-charging cable.
- Real-time HR detection.
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless connection
- Charging using the USB cable. A full-time charging is 2 hours, and battery life is 2 days under normal use.
- Compatible with iOS 8.5 version and Android 4.4 or above.
- Accompanied by a 400mAh battery.
Pros & Cons
6. M1 AI Smart Watch
Another wonderful product by Tuanzi, this product comes with a screen size of 0.96 inches and a requirement for the operating system Android 4.1 or above, IOS 8.0 or above. With a square shape and modern style, this two-in-one bracelet Bluetooth headset and smartwatch connect with your phone via wireless Bluetooth connection.
It has an HD TFT touch color screen and a large-capacity polymer battery to support all the activities for a longer time. The smartwatch supports many different languages and the incoming calls can be replied to by the headset automatically. The watch is a memory of 512 KB + 16 KB.
The package consists of an original M1 earphone smartwatch one smart bracelet and in one year this year would set, one magnetic charging cable, and a user manual.
- The Bluetooth version is 5.0
- The Smartwatch’s battery capacity is 110mAh and the earphone’s battery capacity is 28mAh.
- The bracelet weighs 36g while the earphones weigh 6.9g.
- The proximity of the earphones is 5 – 10 meters.
- The charging time is approximately 1.5 hrs.
Pros & Cons
7. Desong T92 Smart Watch with Earbuds
With innovative designs induced in a smartwatch and combined with earbuds, Desong T92 smartwatch, and earbud combo, hos the HiFi 60 sound quality and utility functions. High power battery that has a standby time of 20 to 25 days and working hours of 7-15 days it’s suitable for both the sex. The screen is of high resolution 240 x 240 and with a screen size 1.28 inches IPS color scheme.
The smartwatch has a 24-hour continuous heart rate monitor and a sleep monitor with a calorie and step counter. It also has a pedometer and PWS Bluetooth earbuds inside the compartments in a smartwatch.
- It has a Hi-Fi stereo sound with Bluetooth 5.0 connection.
- Has a long-lasting battery and an App to avail all the body health records on your phone.
- The minimum requirement for an Operating System is Android 4.4 and iOS 8.0
- The waterproof grade is IP68.
Pros & Cons
8. Interepro Smartwatch
This smartwatch comes with many supported applications like a fitness tracker, reminders, sleep monitor, e-mail, messages, phone alarm, pedometer, camera and heart rate monitor, and many more. On the 1.54 inches screen, you can even make calls or listen to music.
- The earbud and watch are scratch-resistant and wear-resistant.
- The screen size is 1.54 inches with a 240 x 240 resolution.
- The set is waterproof and dustproof with an optical sensor.
- It has 64 KB RAM + 512 KB flash.
- Smartwatch of 200mAh polymer battery and earphones of 30mAh battery.
- Supports Bluetooth 5.0 and Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connections.
Pros & Cons
9. Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2
This fantastic watch and earbud combination with special features like GPS, heart rate monitor, and time display. The smartwatch comes with Galaxy earbuds and 11 hours of nonstop music. The charging time of the earbuds is surprisingly less, as 3 minutes of changing can give you one hour of playtime. Connecting these devices with your phone is not a problem either, as they have a true wireless Bluetooth connection. The watch has an exceptionally long-lasting battery which helps you in your stress management, tracking your heart rate with advanced sensors, and reaching your workout & run goals.
- 22 hours of serious sound. Captures your voice loud and clear.
- Compatible with Android and iOS.
- Supports the Bluetooth version5.0.
- The watch size is 44mm.
Pros & Cons
What do you need to check before buying a smartwatch?
There are a few things you should check before buying a smartwatch:
- First is the screen size: You may not be comfortable with a certain size. Make sure to check for the exact size of the product.
- Battery longevity: The next thing to check is battery longevity. If you need to charge a smartwatch every day, It is going to be a bit of a problem.
- Water Resistivity: Thirdly, check for the water resistivity. Since watches are worn on the wrist, it is more likely to come in contact with water.
- Check the compatibility and required OS of the watch to make sure your phone is of the same OS.
- Check for your requirements. See if the watch you are going to buy is serving your purpose of getting a smartwatch in the first place.
How do I get new earbuds, if I lose the one given with the Smartwatch?
For most brands, you can buy a new pair of earbuds from their website or from Amazon.
Can I connect the earbuds with phone?
Yes, you can connect them with your phone as long as the Bluetooth and O.S. requirements are matched.
How do I charge these earbuds?
Most of these smartwatches have in-built compartments to keep and charge the earbuds.
Can I answer calls with these earbuds?
Yes, you can. For some earbuds they have optical sensors in them, as for the others they have button which you can press to answer calls.
The above-given list is just to help the readers start their exploration of the smartwatches along with earbuds and also guide them. It is not necessary for you to buy the watches mentioned in this list, though you can try them since they are on the list for a reason. Also, an advice for you is, always try buying smartwatches with a warranty card, as they can come in handy when and if your watch acts up.