There are plenty of smartwatches of various ranges in the market to choose from. But sometimes you may get disappointed after buying a watch, as you just read about its features and styles, but not sizes. Not every watch fits every wrist, that’s why I have listed the best watches that will fit in small wrists.
Normal-sized or large-sized watches do not fit correctly on small wrists. Thus, precautions being better than cure, it is always better to know which watches fit smaller wrists before buying one.
The below-given list consists of the best smartwatches you could buy this year that fits perfectly on your wrist.
The apple watch series 7 represents the biggest & brightest thinking. It also has a full screen with fresh styles. Made of three amazing materials titanium, stainless steel, and 100% recyclable aluminum. Keeping the dimension same the screen borders have been reduced by 40% increasing 50% more screen area than series 3. This series has the largest and most advanced display yet with innovations and a 33% faster-charging capacity.
Apps like a calculator, stopwatch, and timer have been added. The buttons have been redesigned to make use of them easier while using the above apps. Both tap and slide options have been added to the QWERTY keyboard to make sliding from one letter to another easier for you. A special scribble feature is present for you to write letters or compose text or emails. The retina display is always on you do not need to touch it or lift your wrist for it to be on.
- This is the most durable Apple Watch with the strongest crystal ever.
- 5.0 Bluetooth.
- It has an IP6X certification for dust resistance.
- It is also waterproof with WR50 water resistance.
- It has a Robust geometry and 50% thicker front crystal with an OLED display.
- It monitors 24/7 Oxygen levels with a sensor and the app tracks the respiratory rate while asleep. It also has an ECG, and heart rate monitor.
- Electrons are built on the digital crown for ECG readings.
- It completes 80% charge in just 45 minutes with a USB C cable which means that it is fast charging.
- Music, podcast, audiobook, calls, messages, freedom of cellular, wallet app, Siri, Maps, and GPS are other special features that we get in the Apple Watch Series 7.
Pros & Cons
2. Apple Watch Series 6 – The Future of Health Is on Your Wrist
This watch focuses on your health deeply. The watch has breakthrough sensors and powerful insights with blood oxygen level sensors, ECG app and a sleep app. The blood oxygen level sensors are made up of 4 LED clusters and 4 photodiodes. The watch also counts your every move whether it is above or underwater, indoor or outdoor. The extensive number of exercises, be it yoga, cycling, swimming, running, cardio or martial arts, it counts your calorie loss to the point.
You can get calls and texts, listen to music and have a wallet in your hand and pay anytime via Apple Pay. You can also command Siri with your on-the-go command center feature provided by the Apple Watch Series 6. The always-on retina display is much brighter outdoor to help you look at your watch and enjoy the features even on sunny days.
AppleCare+ supports enhance coverage which is an apple certified service with 24 x 7 priority access to Apple experts and covers accidental damage.
The package consists of a case, a band, and 1 metal magnetic charging cable.
- It has a built-in GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, a barometer altimeter capacity of 32GB, blood oxygen sensor, electrical heart sensor, improved accelerometer up to 32 g forces, and optical heart sensor.
- Along with an improved gyroscope, it also has an ambient light sensor LGPO LED always retina-on display.
- It is a 5.0 Bluetooth wireless connection and a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Water-resistant up to 50 meters.
- The dimension of the watch is 34mm x 38mm.
Pros & Cons
3. Amazfit Zepp E Circle – Stylish Inside and Out
It has a fantastic circular finish with 9mm thickness and is exceptionally comfortable to wear day and night. The ultra-slim metal body with a 3D curved bezel-less design has a high-intensity performance in sports. It also has its minimal square version with simplicity simplistic but stylish look and feels.
It has 11 sports modes and 5ATM water resistance, it also helps you record your exercise underwater. You can set daily goals for yourself by counting steps taken, calories burned, and activity intensity which helps you keep yourself motivated. Pai health assessment system is present in Zepp E. It is multiple health metrics including SpO2 measurements heart-rate, and stress monitoring rate. It is accompanied by bio-tracking and optical sensors. This watch elevates your overall look.
- It has a wireless Bluetooth connection.
- Weighs 1.12 ounces.
- Battery life is of seven days after a full charge.
- Sleep quality monitoring.
Pros & Cons
4. Amazfit GTS 2 – Where Style Meets Health
With an amazing finish and built-in Alexa, you also get 90 sports modes to support your physical journey with the watch and make it easier. It has a 3D curved bezel-less design. Due to the AMOLED screen‘s 341 PPI pixel density, the color and clarity of this smartwatch are beyond comprehension. It has a clear display and true-to-life vivid colors to give it a real-life feel and smooth readability.
The watch has a diamond-like carbon coating to enhance the glass quality and provide a scratch and water-resistant screen for a lifetime.
- You can customize your watch look and watch face according to your personal preference.
- The screen size is 1.65 inches.
- It is 5ATM water resistance and 3 GB of music storage and GPS built-in.
- It counts here daily activities like steps, distance, and calories.
Pros & Cons
The water-resistant smartwatch comes in both female and male versions. Compatible with smartphones it uses USB connectivity and has a screen size of 45mm with GPS and a fine look that accompanies you in your daily wear.
The watch supports heart rate monitoring, an alarm, and a music player. It has an inbuilt microphone to it and an activity tracker. It is also compatible with Google Fit and syncs to the app. You do not need to worry about missing events as it has calendar alerts that give you reminders beforehand of an event.
You can pick your apps like Nike, Spotify, noonlight, or the cardiogram app.
- It is 100 feet water-resistant.
- It has a Google OS.
- It is multiple time zones, LED flashes, wireless syncing, touch screen functionality, and a built-in fitness tracker.
- Based on its usage it has been estimated to have 24 hours battery life, but additional days on power-saving mode.
Pros & Cons
6. Fossils Gen 5 – Watch What You Can Do
This watch is accompanied by Google OS and tracks your run with untethered GPS. You can answer calls, get notified, and download even more than 8GB of apps. You can now go anywhere without your wallet as it lets you make contactless payments with Google Pay. No need to worry about your battery as it has multi-day battery modes including daily mode, extended mode, time-only mode, and a custom mode. Your battery life depends on which mode your battery is working on. It has an always-on display thus, letting you watch time whenever you want without needing to lift your hand or touch the screen. The connectivity is wireless Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, one GPS, and a phone GPS.
- It has activity tracking, sleep tracking heart rate tracking, and cardio fitness tracking.
- It is swim-proof and checks your activity goals and progress.
- The case size is 44 mm band size of 22mm and is also interchangeable with all 22mm fossil bands.
- Swim proof 3ATM.
Pros & Cons
This multi-feature watch has Alexa built-in, swimming tracks and comes in many different colors.
It supports applications like a fitness tracker, sleep monitor, finds my phone, music player heart rate monitor, and Voice Assistant. It is compatible with iPhone 6 plus and comes with a screen size of 1.34 inches. You can use it for daily fitness purpose or as a replacement for your phone as it has many features and apps on your phone and let you move freely even while receiving notifications.
You will love this watch as it has many features like daily readiness, active zone minutes, sleep tracking, 24 x 7 heart rate tracking, smart experience with a six-month subscription.
- Battery life is off six days after a full charge.
- It has got a touch screen with clock faces and accessories.
Pros & Cons
Fitbit versa 3 has all the features of Fitbit versa 2 and some additional features to it. With built-in GPS it maximizes your workout sessions and walks routes. Just watch encourages you towards your daily goals. It gives a notification and then attracts irregular heart rhythms. You can call text and get notifications via the smartwatch. It hasn’t helped the metrics dashboard and tracks the menstrual health.
- You can attach the watch with your desired band be it Black Leather, Vegan leather, Sports band, or loop band.
- It has a 50m deep water resistance.
- 6+ days battery life.
- After 12 hours of continuous GPS.
Pros & Cons
9. Lily Garmin Small GPS Smartwatch – Classic Enough to Make a Sentence. Modern Enough to Keep You Connected.
It is one of the smallest watches you have ever seen. Even with its small size, it comes with a great number of features. There is a bright display beneath the stylish lens. Along with the stylish patterned lens, it also has a touchscreen.
With a battery life of 5 days and a small device to keep your health stats, you can continue your life without a pause. You can also see calls, texts, and calendar reminders on this pretty watch. It also keeps your stress sleep steps in energy levels on track. It has multiple exercise modes and apps including yoga walking cardio mindful breathing and more. The bright touch screen display reveals through the 34mm screen. From classic to sports design with a variety of colors and interchangeable bands you get many different options with leather or silicone to match your likes.
- It calculates your body’s energy level throughout the day.
- Constantly samples your heart rate and a reminder is given if your heartbeat is too high or low.
- It tracks your stress, has Pulse Ox sensors, helps you in mindful breathing, and also has advanced sleep monitoring.
- It seems with app whenever necessary.
- Preloaded sports apps are present.
- The Lens material is Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- TFT LCD type.
- 5 ATM water resistance with wireless Bluetooth connection.
Pros & Cons
Just watch comes in two sizes: 40mm and 44mm with 7 days of battery life and the 40mm being 0.08 pounds only. This watch is great for sports as it has 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps including yoga, running, swimming, and many more. You can even use it in your workouts as it has animated workouts including strength, cardio, yoga, and Pilates.
This watch even has Garmin pay for you to help you in payment anywhere at any time. It also gives cracks of the energy levels and Pulse Oximeter, respiration, menstrual cycle, stress, estimated heart rate, sleep, hydration, and many more.
- It has GPS connectivity technologies.
- It has a display resolution of 218 x 218 pixels.
- It has a scanner resolution of 260 x 260 pixels.
- It supports wireless communication technologies like Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
Pros & Cons
The first hybrid smartwatch worldwide specialty to track activity, sleep and heart health with style. Steel HR has 50-meter water resistance, and 24 x 7 constant heart-rate monitoring with the help of both the battery which has 25 days of battery life after a single charge. You can use this watch easily while running, swimming, walking, or sleeping.
The watch not only tracks the duration of sleep but also tracks the duration, light & deep sleep cycles, and sleep quality via the sleep score. It even provides the feature called smart wakeup which can help you get out of bed on sleepy mornings.
- It has numerous sports features like boxing, climbing, custom, dance, elliptical, and many more.
- Supports calls, texts, event reminders, and all apps.
- Has a rechargeable battery.
- It has free storage available for no extra cost.
- Steel HR is available in a variety of sizes, cases, and colors so that it can fit on any wrist size.
- Requirements for installing Steel HR on a smartphone are iOS 14 or higher and Android 8.0 or higher.
- Has a 36mm and a 40mm model.
Pros & Cons
Things to look for before buying a smartwatch
- If warranty card will be provided.
- The originality of the product. Make sure to buy the above-mentioned brands from their websites or well-known retail websites.
- Look for their band sizes and case dimensions.
- Make sure the watch case fits in more than one kind of band.
- Look for available return options from the source you are buying, in case you need to return it due to misfit.
How do I know what size of smart watch to get?
To get the perfect size, use your wrist measurements. For wrists with 14 – 18cm, you can go for a watch with diameter 38mm or 40mm. For wrists above 18cm you can get the larger diameter watches.
What type of watch suits a thin wrist?
A small to medium watch case with a band that is 50% the case size.
Which smartwatch is best for small wrists?
The Lily Garmin Small GPS Smart-Watch is an ideal one.
I have thin wrists. Will smartwatches look good on me?
Definitely. Buy a size which suits you wrist size.
Many watches would perfectly fit your wrist size, but do not forget your main reasons for buying the watch. Look through the features carefully. The watches that I have mentioned have most of the features, a customer looks for in a smartwatch. The pricing of these watches ranges from $99 to more than $800.
Buy the watch which fits your budget and your wrist.